Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have those 2 conditionnals rules.The first one is working great and for the second one, only the first action is executed. Also, after the partial execution of this second rule, my form is totally bugged and I can't submit it. Have you got any expl...

HI,I am installing Cisco Service Portal 9.4.0 and get the error "CSP invalid Login".Where should I be looking for the setting??I am installing Service Portal Installer settingSQL Server (RequestCenter / RCUer)JBOSS(Server is on)Cisco Service Portal A...

Hi, I think I found a problem in CIAC 3.1 with the form to order VMs from template. You have to choose the Guest Operating System and after the template. The selection of this template use a select on Friendly Name and not on VMTemplateName. So the F...

Hello, I am struggling with finding the right query or queries to pull data from the Tidal database that is just like the information displayed in the Job Activity window in the client. This is mainly for reporting and information purposes. I'm not r...

jbeach by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allDespite being possible to register more than one POD, what about the installatioin of more than one VCenter instance? I know it is not possible in the current release but I'm thinking about the scenario where We have a different Vcenter instanc...