cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

466
Views
5
Helpful
4
Replies
Highlighted

Import Translation Pattern Fails

Good night for all.

I'm trying to import a translation pattern csv file (previously exported) and it doesn't work.

When I verify the file, I seems to be ok but when I try to import it, appears a message in the log file that indicates "

translation pattern is not a supported field"

I have seen that a man in the forum has the same message but I think that he was trying to import the file incorrectly.

I'm running CUCM 10.5.2.10000-5

Could anybody help me?

 

Regards

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Advisor

Do a config export from BAT

Do a config export from BAT>import/export   only tick Translation Patterns,

 

then use the same export file format to do your import again, so change the translationpattern.csv into what you need imported and put it back into the tar file.  upload it, validate and run an import job.

 

I just tested it on 10.5 and that seems to work for me

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

4 REPLIES 4
Rising star

the excel file might be

the excel file might be getting saved in Unicode Text format. pls save the CSV file UTF -8 format and try importing the file again.

 

Venkatesh.

 

VIP Advisor

the easiest way around this,

the easiest way around this, is to just open the exported csv file in excell, edit the original and just hit SAVE. this way you do not have to worry about utf-8 settings like you would when you do SAVE AS

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

VIP Advisor

Do a config export from BAT

Do a config export from BAT>import/export   only tick Translation Patterns,

 

then use the same export file format to do your import again, so change the translationpattern.csv into what you need imported and put it back into the tar file.  upload it, validate and run an import job.

 

I just tested it on 10.5 and that seems to work for me

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Hi Dennis,the problem is

Hi Dennis,

the problem is related with headers. For some strange reason, although it seems to be ok and it was saved as UTF-8 file, the header was malformed.

 

Thanks for your help

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards