IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

I am planning to setup dual-stack in my network. I am looking for standard prefix list and AS Path ACL for IPv6 just like we have in IPv4. For example, we block RFC 1918 addresses, Loopback address and auto-config addresses from ISP.   I am pretty su...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am doing some simple IPv6 routing lab using GNS3. Here's the topology:   the scenario is i want to redistribute the route from is-is to ospf network and vice versa.   here's the running config from R2: Current configuration : 1329 bytes!versio...

Screenshot_20.png Screenshot_21.png Screenshot_22.png
alfataja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I  have implementated IPv6-Only LAN (wired and Wireless) at our office, and enable the it to browse IPv6 and IPv4 web sites at sametime without any involvement host machine. This is done by  DNS64 and NAT64. Implemenation details and configuration ar...

SASipraPK by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I send ICMPv6 packet from vlan40 to Administrator vlan1 (native) via router, the router drops the packet and writes:The frame's destination MAC address does not match the receiving port's MAC address, the broadcast address, or any multicast addr...

hali226 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  I am trying to configure a multilayer switch with a router in IPV6 but it seems that my configuration is not good because it's impossible for me to ping the router. Here are the configuration that i've made: Switch> enable Switch#config...

bouvbigo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi was wondering if anyone can help me with this question and explain it to me please i am a beginner and i am just starting out with cisco so would appreciate if the answer could be broken down

J0097 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,i designed a small network topology.I created svi vlan 10 with ip address 2001:1:1:1::1.64 on the MLS.If i put a static Ip on pcB,i can ping the svi successfully.But i want to assigned ip through a server dhcpv6.I configured the server w...

Untitledutm6.png Untitledutm7.png Untitledutm8.png

Hello. We are trying to configure a Remote Access VPN that would offer purely IPV6 addressing on a ASA5525 (v9.8(2)). We have a public /48 subnet assigned and wanted to dedicate one /64 for the above purpose. The outside interface has an address in t...

Hello,   While reviewing OSPF documentation for ASR9Ks for a new project, I found that OSPv3 does not seem to have max-metric router-lsa anymore. I confirmed that it is still present in just OSPF. I found that a form of max-metric is present if you c...

Ian_N by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All We have dual stack pppoe and we currently use the two standard attribute below for our Users CDR with no problem. *Oct 15 09:16:03.417: RADIUS: Acct-Input-Octets [42] 6 48220 *Oct 15 09:16:03.417: RADIUS: Acct-Output-Octets [43] 6 71629   Now ...

maileh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,i am creating a network for a university project.I have created 3 sub interfaces on a router,and 1 vlan on each network.I can ping network  2001:4200:ACAD:1::/64 and  2001:4200:ACAD:2::/64 but not  2001:4200:ACAD:3::/64. I can only ping th...

I can ping network 2001:4200:acad:5::2 which is the address of the g0/1 on the router from the other network but i can't ping 2001:4200:acad:5::1.Please help me,i have tried ospf and static routing but still can't ping.I can only ping from router to ...