IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Greetings;Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here goes.... I have a DPC3939 Wireless Gateway, supplied by Comcast. When Inspecting the LAN for problems I discovered a node at 192.168.1.254, which I can ping, but otherwise not contact...

webb63001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dear All, I want to filter the RA packets by using IPv6 nd raguard feature, when I try to create a policy with this command "ipv6 nd raguard policy TEST" it gives me this message: "Service not enabled" does anyone know which feature or service exa...

I recently replaced my old SOHO router with a Cisco RV325. In general I have been very pleased with its performance and feature set. It is a vast improvement over my previous device. One of my primary reasons for upgrading was the lack of IPv6 suppor...

thetacom by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community! I have the folloving task: get the internal web server (IPv4 address - 192.168.1.10) to be reachable from IPv6 Internet.I used NAT64 technology. The part of the config is: R1!interface GigabitEthernet0/2.558encapsulation dot1Q 558sta...

hello, every one. i am doing lab of MBGP my configuration are as follow. i want to change the best path of bgp to external routes how could i do this. This is my topology.     configuration of R1 ipv6 unicast-routingipv6 cef ! ! interface Loopback0 ...

1111111.jpg 111111112.png 1111112222222.png
B@B@r by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellow every one, i am configuration static tunnel for ipv6 encapsulation. my topology is working as below. i am facing the issue that tunnel is not transporting my ipv6 prefixes. kindly guide me.     R1 config                                       ...

3.png 33.png 33333.png
B@B@r by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ive had this happen on 2 totally different modems (make and model) now so pretty sure its a bug or something with the router. I so much as enable ipv6 on the interface, dont even turn on dhcpv6 or anything, and the modem (cable) its attached to crash...

Kyle Bolton by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Doing some coursework for university. My learning materials seem to suggest that IPSec integration is standard with IPv6. However if i use  "show cry ipsec sa" It says there is no SA's available.    If so should i begin the instructions provided here...

Minuit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card