IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

I could not find any documentation as to what vender specic ID (Enterprise ID) to use for providing and IP Phone with a IPV6 TFTP Server via DHCP.  This is the equivelent of Option 150 in IPV4. I did find a post that showed it, but the post was talki...

CCIE7700 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experience setting up NAT64 using Google DNS64? I have just started using IPv6 and am unable to access IPV4 network over this obviously. But I am having issues configuring NAT64, I m wanting to use stateful (unless I am unable t...

I have a Cisco 2851 Router that connects to a SB6183-Cable Mobem My provider supports IPv6 so I want to set it up on the  "outside" interface But the "outside" interface get an IP Address via DHCP...which never changes So I do not know if it is even ...

Hello everybody. Please pardon my silly questions, I'm a newby in this field. I have two questions about IPv6 address configuration:1) If an interface is set with ipv6 address autoconfig, will it use any of the three auto-configurations options (RA i...

tresdodi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys , I have a 2900 Series ISP provided router. They have provided me an IPV6 /64 range in LAN interface. When i connect a laptop directly to that interface and assign a static IP  fd1d:27ba:9514:61bf::5/64  (This is just for Example) On ro...

Hi guys,I am having trouble with receiving IPv6 address from my 2811 CME router that has been configured as a DHCPv6. Could you please help me what is wrong with my configuration below? Thank you.Router#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configur...

Hello, I have a requirement where I need to deploy multiple cisco IP phones in a IPv6 deployment. And each of these phones will be talking to their individual tftp servers. Can you please let me know how we can configure individual dhcpv6 pool for ea...

skarurba by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a solution with two redundant servers we have observed the following awkward behavior: When the primary server is up and running the Cisco 3560 L3 switch is updated with the IPv6 address and the Link-Layer address of that server and routes the tra...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors