IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

All, I am trying to configure IPv6 IPSec (with tunnel protection mode) on a tunnel interface within a VRF, not the global routing table.  I have searched google and found the following post in which a user is discussing a very similar situation.  Nea...

Hello community,configuring our ASA5585 running on latest software version for IPv6,I faced the issue that I wasn't able to translate the "aaa authentication match " configuration to the IPv6 pendant.Currently I have someting like:access-list AUTH ex...

Resolved! IPv6 Cert

Hi guys,Is there any industry accepted certification available  that one can do on IPv6 .plss  Let me knowThanks,

Does anyone know if there are OSPFv3 authentication commands on the Nexus 7k? I can't seem to find any documentation on the subject.

wesleyj84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My team works with an allotment of IPv4 and IPv6 space, which is given to us from a larger organization in our company (we treat them like and ISP, where we request and are given IP space and allocate this across our buildings and sites as we deem ap...

Hi everybody,I'm running a lab with GNS3 which is composed of 2 ASA's (8.4.2) and one host behind each ASA.In this lab I want to set up a Lan-to-Lan VPN with both peer in IPv6, and internal networks still IPv4. (both peers are in dual-stack)According...

Kooopobol by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have two routers CISCO2801 (12.4(9)T6, ADVIPSERVICESK9) and a CISCO1841 (12.4(25f), ADVIPSERVICESK9). IPv6 is configured on both routers and works fine over the internet. Now I had some some trouble to setup IPSec on the 1841 router. On the 28...

rfuchser by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, someone knows why in the process of building IPV6 unicast address through EUI-64 the seventh bit from left must be complemented ?? I can't understand ..... thanks

zuppetta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm confused with this command no bgp default ipv4-unicastWhat I understood is, it's used to disable IPv4 BGP. Why would I have to disable it and then configure a router ID.Can anyone explain please.