IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hello, I trying to ping from one interface to other interfae , submask is 116.ASA# ping ipv6-test XXX:XXXX:1111:1:0:0:0:2Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to XXXX:XXXX:1111:1::2, timeout is 2 seconds:No route to host XXXX:X...

Hola, estoy implementado IPV6 y tengo el siguiente inconveniente para el funcionamiento de mi dhcp6 serverAl desactivar los mensajes RA en el router (router advertisement), el servidor asigna IP y DNS correctamente, pero no asigna puerta de enlace, c...

Hello Everybody,I created a test-setup with dual stack on a 1841 Router with IOS c1841-advipservicesk9-mz.124-3e.binCisco 1841 (revision 6.0) with 237568K/24576K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FCZ1033209N2 FastEthernet interfaces2 Virtual Private...

hi,i'm still very new to IPv6 implementation. just got a change request to modify a LAN IPv6 address. could someone enlighten me how 2001:BB9:7304:1000::1/64 (not real IPv6 address) is under or from a big chunk of 2001:BB9:7304::1/48 (or is it the ot...

Hi,Most IPV6 BGP configuration i can see both of these commands under router BGPno bgp fast-external-falloverno bgp default ipv4-unicastFrom my understanding "no bgp default ipv4-unicast" is to make bgp advertise ipv4 and ipv6 at the same time if you...

rsavena14 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, while i change HSRP priority on my router  my end host get differnet DHCP address then from existing what were they having before changing the priority .I am not able to understand what causing end host to get different IP address.Request you...

abhishek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings...I have a Cisco 1921 with one EHWIC-D-8ESG module installed.I have a test system where I have to use static IPV6 addresses on the connected devices, all these devices are connected to the EHWIC ports.I can ping these devices from the route...

mgraham94 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to Wikipedia, IOS supports RDNSS or the abillity to configure IPv6 DNS Server(s) via RA (RFC 6106):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_IPv6_support_in_operating_systemsHowever, I can't figure out how to set this up.  Can someone prov...

jsmall123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI am not able to activate DHCPv6 on my Cisco Router 881 (Version 15.2(2)T). There is no ipv6 dhcp ... in global config mode.Cisco feature navigator tells me there is dhcpv6..Router(config)#ipv6 unicast-routing Router(config)#ipv6 cefRouter(con...

Hello,we want to register AS and IPv4 PI subnet but there is only IPv6 subnet... Could you explain me is there any problems and difficulties in this method connection to Internet. Who/where will be translate IPv4 address to IPv6?p.s. I have read some...

Well please suggest me document where i can read about ipv6. Though i have joined training for ipv6 in one of the best cisco training centres (http://networkerszone.com/) , however needs some cisco documents for detailed study.

Dear Expert,I would like to know that there is no IOS supported "IPv6 SLA for static route track" for ASR or C7606?I have find the alternative solution posted on Oct-2011 (https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3459644#3459644)I have similar require...

Dear Experts, I have a question about IPv6 deployment. The platform configured to use stateless autoconfigure in router SVI and client get the IPv6 address via RA successfully. DHCPv6 server setup and DHCPv6 relay configured in router SVI for DNS inf...