MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, We are testing the GET VPN scenario over the MPLS infrastructure by using 2 key servers. In the one of the key server, we defined the local priority greater than the other key server. The key servers among themselves choosed the higher prior...

I have recently started my MPLS training from best institute in gurgaon (http://networkerszone.com/) but was wondering if i can know the best book to do some self study as well, i have the cisco press book, is that sufficent?

Dears,I have a client with HQ and nine branches, I already connected these branches with HQ by site to site VPN where the platforms are on HQ is Router 2951  branches routers are 2911.  Now our client asked us to configure MPLS between these branches...

With Vignesh R. P.Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about  concept, configuration and troubleshooting Layer 2 MPLS VPN - Any Transport over MPLS (AToM) with Vignesh R....

Hi,I am looking for clarification that the ethsw module, NM-16ESW, will not allow for EoMPLS support?From what I have read on CCO it seems to suggest that the EHWIC-4/8ESG is needed to support this?Basically, I had 15.2(4)M1 on my 3925, but none of t...

lee.reade by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I believe this is a feature which is not yet available, but wanted to confirm if this was a know issue or other ways around this exist.The setup is this..Customer port - ME 3600 - CORE MPLS - ME 3600 - Customer PortBetween the ME3600's we setup EoMPL...

hello,my question is about mpls TE.i have the following topology R4 - 100Mbps - R3 - 100Mbps - R2 - 155Mbps - R1i establish an mpls TE tunnel between R4 and R1 (10.1.1.1) with a bandwidth value of 10Mbpswhen i do "show mpls traffic-eng topology path ...

Hi All,If i have two PE MPLS routers connected via Layer 2 switches and these switches provide only layer2 VLAN transport between these PE routers. Is it possible to configure DSCP based qos on the layer 2 switches to provide different kind of servic...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup an end-to-end VRF lite implementation, but am constrained by not having access to our Service Provider (SP)-managed PE routers. Our SP does offer us VRF capability (I believe this is as an additional MPLS-VPN rather than via VRF ...

Hello,  I would like to know if "mpls bgp forward" is supported on ISR G2 platform, especially on Dialer interface. It was working in GNS3 with C7200, but in the real life it could be different.  The goal is set up an MPLS/VPN on several ADSL CPE (th...

atis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we're activating new bgp AS number inside our backone using the same IGP + LDP cloud. We already activated the RR and mp-bgp for new AS number. We would like to use the inter-as option C (peering between RR) to transport VPN and mVPN (v4/v6) betwe...

Hi All,         Your urgent help is hereby sought for the scenario as follows:Four PE routers (R2,4,5,and XR1) each with its connected CE. Running static route everywhere except in the core.The VPN policy actually took place on the R2, which has conn...