MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

MP-BGP RR receives update for aggregated route from RR Client, which is PE router, installs it in routing table but doesn't send UPDATE to other clients.Route is aggregated usingaggregate-address ADDRESS MASK summary-onlycommand on MPLS PE router.Doe...

Hi,I'm trying to use this feature, following the doc on the Cisco CCOhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/ios/12_0s/feature/guide/gscbts.htmlHere is my sample config:interface Tunnel1000 ip unnumbered Loopback0 tunnel destination 200.0.1.234 tunne...

fcocciari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, does anyone knows if this commands are available in Cisco IOS XR 3.8.4?ip rsvp signalling helloip rsvp signalling hello bfdip rsvp signalling hello statisticsI'm migrating a configuration and I cannot find any information regarding this specif...

jbaraona by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,Since I am getting very different answers from one to another, I am posting it now in the MPLS map.Is MPLS over PPP supported or not? I have tested it heavily but not get it working. I have put the mpls ip on the Dialer of my CE device (3725) an...

I realize a test rig of ME-3800-X.I use the MPLS and QinQ.EoMPLS for pseudowire is Ok in test rig.QinQ also.In fact, everything is ok.But, in documentation, it is not said that we can forward the frame QinQ across a Service Instance.Header:vlan+eth+d...

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I would like to know which is the best solution for a customer that needs an: "end-to-end transport with a fixed amount of BW over my mpls network"I have two POPs, and in each POP I have a customer CE. Basically this customer wants me to g...

Hi Alltheres not much offered by cisco for interworking local attachment circuits for atom l2vpn. ive looked it up, but im specifically wondering about the FR-ethernet/vlan or PPP-ethernet/vlan couldnt find any references for those. are these possibl...

eicc30000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Topology:ce1---- g0/1 PE1 ---- PE2 g2/2---- Switch---- ce2 and other CE's          1.1.1.1          2.2.2.2Ive never done service instances, so considering the above topology, how can i use service instance to xconnect one of gig2/2 vlans on PE2 to C...

eicc30000 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How come, the send-label labels doesn't turn in the mpls forwarding table ? Is the routers used send-label and recursive look up on the mpls forwarding table to forward the label ?What is the effect of using send-label between IBGP neighbors with nex...

skanda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have problem with transition my network to mpls, PBR doesnt work after I enter the command BGP neighbour send-label.my configs:interface Vlanxxxmtu 1560ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.252no ip redirectsno ip unreachablesno ip proxy-arpip pim spars...

Does anyone have any experience of running quality CCTV video streams over a Service Provider's L3 MPLS core?The Video (2CIF 12.5fps) would be compressed using MPEG 4 or MJPEG algorithms. I'm concerned that the video traffic would be queued together ...

hi all ,I am getting tired traing for about 4 days to setup bandwidth for my network ,it works fine when policing the entire interface bandwidth ,but when i try to go more advanced , its simply dont work as it should .i try to match destination MAC A...

Unanswered Topics