MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Pretty sure that I have EoMPLS using layer 2 VLAN between 2811/3825 PE routers configured correctly, but not able to figure out how to connect/-configure 2941 CE routers to connect to PE routers.CE-2941-to-PE-2811-to-PE-3825-to-CE-2941is it because C...

Hi ,We have 2 MPLS Link with 100 Mbps of 2 service provider . PBR Is configured on primary router .PBR CONFinterface GigabitEthernet0/0.130 encapsulation dot1Q 130 ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.240ip policy route-map SANTTML route-map SANTTML per...

Hi,I am trying to reduce the routing table to our PE's which are currently 3750ME's. The 3750ME's only come with 128MB of DRAM so I am keen to reduce the size of the routing table amongst other things. Is there an equivalent to the aggregate-address ...

waveworks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a basic question is what is the difference between Mpls layer 2 VPN and CEoP ? Why do i have to go for specific CEoP based modules. When i can do xconnect using other E1 modules too ?Any clarification would be appreciated.Regards

Hi,Im currently designing a network for my final year university dissertation but i am having problems with the running/config of MPLS. My main quesrion is, is it possible to run mpls in the topology attached form Site 1 to site 2 through the service...

Hi,Kindly help me in getting my network connected to an MPLS network of our service provider.We are using static routing in our network and one MPLS link is to be connected through gigabit port,kindly suggest what configuration is to be done on my ro...

Dear all,Does everyone has an idea on how to activate "per-packet load sharing" on a 7606S with RSP720-3CXL engine and 7600-ES+20G3CXL module.The IOS version is : 7600rsp72043_rp-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(33)SRD4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)I tried...

Hi There,Can anybody please explain what is the significance or need of appending RD in front of IPv4 address to make it VPNv4 address(96 bit) in MP-iBGP update to carry routes from one PE to other PE ??My question comes from the fact that We are exp...

Hi,if anyone has ever had the experience VRF Upgrade from ip vrf <vrf name>to vrf definition <vrf name> using command vrf upgrade-cli multi-af-mode non-common-policies vrf ? if I want to use these commands, whether there is downtime for the vrf ?Than...

Hi,We have recently bought an ME-3800x, and have implemented this in our MPLS network.  The thing we are struggling with is to add a vlan interface in a vrf, and insert a dhcp relay in this.The ip interface is working, but it will not forward broadca...

Hi,We need help for something problem vrf configuration on local PE if using IPv6, if IP Address on vrf be replaced with IPv4 the connection there is no problem,With IPv4 the same VRF on the local PE is functioning normally The following configuratio...

hi all,1-      I have 2 sites and each site have router 3900 series 2-      The customer want to connect this sites through ISP by MPLS technology 3-      The ISP will configure this MPLS 4-      My role is enabling the Cisco routers to be adapted wi...

We had enable MPLS on IP network. In our network we are having Gibic, Fastethernet and Serial (E1) connectivity. Using MPLS MTU 9196 on the full LSP and ip tcp adjust-mss 1460 between PE-P & P-PE.Our broswing performance dramatically degrade. Browsin...

qmesbah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We are currently migrating our network from IP to MPLS and we encounter an issue with a only one application using security certificat through HTTPS. All other services are OK such as HTTP, FTP, Mailing, etc. Network description :The netw...

Hi All,I want to see traffic characteristic on Cisco 7600 using netflow, but in MPLS domain. I need to see traffic on every VRF on PE routers, where they go, what is their bandwidth utilization. I believe this can be done properly using netflow. But ...

Top Solution Authors