MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

1. Do you think we can do Ingress policing on ME6524 that too class based.....for example...!policy-map testclass voicepolice 80000class businesspolice 20000class defaultpolice 10000!Interface gig 1/2.200enacpsulation dot1q 200ip address 1.1.1.1 /30s...

Hi,I am desiging an MPLS network for an enterprise customer. He would like to have both L2 and L3 VPNs (EoMPLS and VPLS). Initially I thought of positioning ASR1000 but later I ruled it out as it does not support VPLS. So it comes down to 7600. Then ...

prakashj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS L2 VPN query

Hi ,we have MPLS network running Layer3 VPN.Presently in legacy network we have trunk between CS1 & Cs2 over transmission (ethernet link), Network diagram is attached herewithWe like to migrate the trunk over MPLS backbone. Can I connect the CS1 & CS...

Hi all,My MP-BGP is not coming up between two routers. attaching the config from both end and also debug mesage along with status of bgp and ping responsePlease help-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Hello Guys,I have implemented 6PE solution on GNS3. The implementation and verification can be found here-http://sites.google.com/site/amitsciscozone/home/important-tips/mpls-wiki/6pe-ipv6-overHowever, there are couple of points I want to bring up-1)...

I am working on a scenerio where I have four sites connected to MPLS Network.Hub 1:  CE router connected to MPLS Clould:          BGP AS 65228, BGP AS for PE router 13984Hub 1:  DMVPN Router connected to Internet Cloud:   BGP AS 10918Hub 2:  CE Route...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Could anyone please give me some links to the documentation regarding hardware requirements for running VPLS. I have been searching through cisco.com for two days but failed to find anything significant. Only managed to get some clues that 7600...

Top Solution Authors