MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer (PE) facing router running i-BGP with my Internet router which is facing my upstream provider. Some customers are running eBGP with the PE router but one customer want to connect without using BGP, so we assign IP addresses from ou...

exchange1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expert,I may ask something that already discuss before. BTW, we have MPLS network and we would like to know if there is any white paper or etc documents that can give us some MPLS performance criteria to evaluate our network.Thanks in advance.

akusuma1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm implmenting a Sprint MPLS/VPN network. This is a point to point between two of my locations. The connection is handed of to me as a serial connection and I will be connecting to cisco 2800 on bothe ends. Does anyone have what a sample confi...

efrazee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,A customer wanto to apply QoS on a 4GE-SFP-LC but we need more than four queues configured, so according with the documentation we need to use the following command:hw-module slot <slot#> qos interface queues 8and after that we need to do a mic...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to find out in which address-family context we are currently configure ?R2(config-router-af)#Is this af A:B or C:D ?Sometimes it is hard to keep track of what af was entered, especially if we do a lot of "do show xy).

Hello!A SP has two 7600-Sup720 on the distribution layer operating as a L3 device (all the ports are configured as no switchports), they are using the 6724-GE linecard (simple LAN card). Now I need to apply QoS on those LAN ports.My question is: Can ...

aretsu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are having a vpn red having rd x:y this is spread over 600 locations; now i am leaking a route of my internet vrf and want to import this route to vpn red. problem is that everywhere i have to add the import command means add it to 600 PE. It's a ...

Hello,For a PE router c7613/Sup720running 12.2(33)SRB with Gigabitethernet to the Core, is the OSM-2+4GE-WAN-GBIC+ still the only possible Gigabitethernet module to install that supports VPLS? (like stated on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/7...

f-cagica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VRF encryption

Hello guys, I have a new challenge in my MPLS network. This is the vrf encryption. I need to configure some encrypted vrfs and I don't have any ideea how to do it. If somebody have some ideas about this subject, please shoot me. Thanks in advance, Al...

alexandru by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, i have been asked to write a paper on "A comparative analysis of Frame Relay and MPLS based technologies, in terms of performance" i have read through various journals and internet articles accompanied by various books.However I am finding it h...

I am working with a service providers network. They want to get TTL disabled for the purpose of TRACEROUTING to be more visible, means when tracerouting is done, it should show the IP ADD where it is dropping the packet. Should I use no propagate ttl...