MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Has anyone implemented dual PE scenario for MPLS VPNs?I am looking at a scenario where we can configure a single CE, via logical interfaces to connect to an access ring terminating on two different PEs.Has anyone tried something like this and can ...

Hi,When I configure EoMPLS between subinterfaces on two 7600 the CPU utilization goes upto 70%. One box is running 12.2SXF5 and the other 12.2SRB2. But when I configure on SVI to Subinterface or SVI to SVI there are no issues...Has anyone faced simil...

prakashj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone connected two PE routers over L2TP tunnel? I have a case where I have to go through a third party L3 network. I would like to exchange LDP over the tunnel. Can someone point to a good doc on the web or provide a sample config.thanks Ara...

Hi,My name is Patrick NoelI have a Cisco 1841. I configure a Site to Site VPN on it, which is working fine. I have static and dynamic NAT on it which are working fine alsoNow I want to configure it as an Easy VPN Server so I can access my Corporate...

pnoelprov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i ahve a customer who is using vpn as well as internet and for internet we are having proxy. can anyone tell me the design how to use the proxy for internet in mpls for customers.regardsshivlu

I am currently building mocking up our new WAN solution. Currently I am running MPLS with BGP as routing protocol, EIGRP peering to CE. The network is a collapsed PE/P which has three sites. I want to enable MPLS-TE to gain better control of bandw...

Hi All,First up my apologies if I am asking something that has already been answered, I tried to search but wasn't able to find exactly what I am looking for.I am looking for different ways you guys design QoS for your SP networks, I have stated my i...

Is there a way to find out how many packets/bytes with a certain MPLS-label are sent out an interface ? Looking for a command like in ipv4access-lists x x log Thanks

Hi all, We have just ordered couple of MPLS circuit from our ISP. The ISP will provide the MPLS hand-off to our router i.e. edge router for MPLS cloud is going to be of ISP and from that router it is providing a serial connectivity to our router. At ...