MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Scenario: We have a simple VRF setup running on a Cat4500 Sup IV. The global routing instance maintains multiple subnets and a default route to a PIX firewall. This is considered the secure inside. No dynamic routing is used.Next to that there is a V...

I am looking an image that support MPLS-VPN over IP tunnel in 7200. i know this technology is mainly supported 10700, and GSR, but i heard it can be supported also in 7200. Any suggestion or recomendation is greatly appericiated.Thanks,

libanm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:Are there any real pros or cons with using L2TPv3 in the Core vs using MPLS?Why would one utilize L2TPv3 over MPLS in the core?Both work but what would be the deciding factors for an engineer to deploy on over the other.Thanks !!

rajju by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

6pe

Hi, We are configuring Cisco 6PE in our network as inrfc 4798 (http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4798.txt).In our configuration the CE is in our own IGP domain and there is a IPv6 BGP session between the CE and the 6PE who acts as a RR Server. Routes...

Hi.I have configured a VPN with radius authenticacion. The radius send the IP,the forwarding vrf and the framed route.The framed-route is inserted directly by the PE in the vrf routing table.I want to inject a route that must not included int the vrf...

jyubero by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi experts.. does anyone know why traceroute trough MPLS resulting 2 similiar hop as below.hop1 = home cehop2 = home pehop3 = remote cehop4 = remote ce (this is twice)hop5 = remote hostfurthermore, i can't see remote default gateway for net 10.193.28...

Need some advice on connecting 2 MPLS networks together from two different ISPs. The compnay I am working with is using AT&T MPLS and they aquired a smaller company using SBC MPLS. We want to connect the two networks together for the shorterm and eve...

tweller by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We are using the IPLC links to connect our office in US,our network in india is natted to the public ip in the pix which is in US office as i donot have internet in my india office,we have a MPLS link as a backup to US office to access the US...

Hi,I have a Cisco 7204VXR with a NPE175 and 64 MG. I am using the IOS c7200-js-mz.122-32.bin. My problem is that I cannot form the VRF in "ip nat inside source list 2 interface loopback 2 vrf XXXXX overload". The commando vrf does not appear to me. A...

H-VPLS on a 7600 Series requires both the WAN Facing Module and the LAN Facing Module to either be a OSM, SIP-400/600 with SPA cards, or a Ethernet Services 20G Line Card (ES20), whereas plain VPLS only requires the WAN side to be one of the above mo...

rmccaig by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

there are about 1400 routes in the VRF RIP database on PE, approx 30 DSL routers(Cisco837 with same configs) connect PE via RIP V2. The problem is some CE routers receive the whole routing table, but some only get partial routes. is it weird? has som...

kevin.shi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have TE configured on an EoMPLS VPN, but it doesn't seem to be throttling anything.Traffic is only throttled if I put a service-policy on the PE subinterface.When you set the ip rsvp bandwidth on the PE-PE interfaces and specify tunnel mpls traf...

jlixfeld by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I'm tring to test interoperability between Cisco an Juniper Boxes aboutpseudowire services.Let assume that I've an MPLS backbone, where the label distribution protocol used is RSVP, then MPLS-TE tunnels, I do not want to enable LDP on my back...

g.rodegari by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors