MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am getting this error log, do any of you had this log in their routers, i was trying to findout the rootcause but could not find much and could not able to decode the tracebacks on this issue. BG: %C6K_MPLS_RP-3-INVALID_OBJECT: Invalid objectc6...

Hi, I'm trying to set-up bgp vpnv4 between different AS:Cust_Site_A-->AS10-->AS11-->AS12-->Cust_SIte_B Between AS10 and AS11 it's Inter-AS option C (Labeled-unicast between the ASBRs, and VPNv4 between the RRs)I'm receiving Cust_Site_A prefixes with ...

CCIE28 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am working for a Tier-1 service provider who is planning to migrate their existing transport network to a seamless MPLS architecture using BGP-LU However, they are concerned that their routers in access layer will be overloaded with too man...

Capture.JPG

Hello,I have a weird problem.I set up 6PE using an old ASR1000 as route-reflector.  (IOS XE version 03.16.09.S).The RR eceive prefixes from 6PE enable routers and reflect them correctly.If I try to configure an outgoing route-map to a specific peer t...

DavideL3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Olá comunidade! Alguém saberia me informar se é possível atrelar uma VRF à uma VPLS?No cenário, possuo um backbone em MPLS, e preciso fazer com que dois sites de um mesmo cliente se comuniquem por uma VRF, de forma a separar as tabelas de roteamento....

Hello.I have the next configuration  xconnect group CLIENTEp2p PRUEBAinterface GigabitEthernet0/0/0/13.950neighbor ipv4 201.130.64.254 pw-id 950!!p2p 5696-LAN-713interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0/13.929neighbor ipv4 201.148.143.127 pw-id 665pw-class L2L...

Resolved! MPLS VPN/MP-BGP

Hello Experts,Am having a course project " Migrating a traditional Network to SD-WAN network " . the Network that will be migrated is MPLS/VPN connecting 2 Customers with their corresponding branchs ,  so since I have CCNA R&S I thought I could manag...

net guru by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a recently inherited network that I have a few questions regarding the design and functionality.  I have a a diagram attached that I hope will show the design reasonably well.  The Green lines indicate physical linkThe Red lines show non-MP...

Hallo All,  trying to lab configuration for IBGP-EBGP-IBGP am getting these errors, IBGP are working fine but getting problems with ebgp logs and config are mentioned below for any tip. :- *Feb 25 21:46:10.479: BGP: ses global 200.200.200.1 (0x1102E1...

DEV1389 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all,i am configuring l2vpn between PEs using xconnect, but i have some problems. please help meshow xconnect all Legend:    XC ST=Xconnect State  S1=Segment1 State  S2=Segment2 State  UP=Up       DN=Down            AD=Admin Down      IA=Inactive...

Hello everyone, I'm looking for working example: Out-of-Band Clocking or clock recovery in adaptive mode.  My problem is that I have configure both scenario on 7609S (ios 15.0(1)S2 )with: 7600-SIP-400SPA-24CHT1-CE-ATMon both ends. Configuration on...

HiI am using a Cisco ISR4331 as a PE MPLS router and wish to forward a vrf named TEST over multiple MPLS-TE tunnels.The 2 x MPLS-TE tunnels each go to different PE MPLS routers.Both MPLS TE tunnels are up and operational.Under ip vrf TEST I have used...

wood20011 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics