MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am Enabling Backbone Routers to Collect Traffic Matrix Statistics (TMS) Data. I am not sure if i am suppose to place the command on the main interface or on the sub-interfaces in oreder to collect the data. both interfaces takes the command but i n...

ajobson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to configure 2 PE router that is customer's locations connected to give customer dedicated bandwidth. there is 1 P router between PE routers. So what kind of configuration I can make to give one vpn customer to dedicated BW. I looked for M...

gurkang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me tell you about our network. All of our clients are connected to our WMTS(Wireless Modem Terminal System) via their cable modems. WMTS terminates them, and forwards them to the switch via one fastEthernet interface. Our PE-to-all-CE's is connec...

mesuti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, everyone,i setuped a mpls/vpn network with hub-and-spoke topology, and use OSPF as the routing protocol between ce and pes, here's the problem:spoke routes import into hub-ce router very well, but when they comeback from another hub-ce interface ...

chen__nan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've one router 7200 with 12.3(5b) EnterpriseI'm using VRF lite for 2 customer (A and B)customer A have eigrp (static to B)customer B have static (default route to A)SRV1---customerA---7200----customerB---PCI don't known why PC can't ping SRV1!ip...

i.fontana by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Dear all,1) Let say if one company subscribe to 128Kbps access (64Kpbs CAR) at branches and 2Mbps (with 1Mbps CAR) at HQ, what is the best way to show/produce a report if they ask service provider to show that they are really getting 64Kbps ...

nshahrin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry about this, but have the MPLS and VPN Cisco press book and am just confused (in thoery) about one point. Will setup a MPLS frame implementation for the first time this evening :)Here you go......You have LSPs witch determined the entire MPLS p...

Resolved! Default Route FEC

Why it doesn't generate a label for the default route,there is no label for default route in LFIB, but just in LIB with tag:implicit null.Is there any way that I can solve this problem, thank you?thank you

mesuti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at converting a smaller SP network to MPLS.H/W is a 7206VXR w/NPE300- 256MB DRAM- 20480K bytes of Flash PCMCIA card at slot 0- 125440K bytes of ATA PCMCIA card at slot 1 - 4096K bytes of Flash internal SIMM Multiple ATM vc supporting - ATM - ...

alan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors