Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We got 2 Cisco ACS 5.2.0.26.10.Primary server as authentication server and log collectorSecondary server as authentication server. Replication is configured.I read the following guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_...

Hello all,            I have a customer running two ACS 5.2 appliances in Primary-Secondary setup. The current log collector is the Primary ACS and I have a few questions regarding this set up.1) Can we make both the primary and secondary to collect ...

Good Morning,Im trying at the moment to adapt what we already have setup for authenticating IPSEC vpns.Currently below is how this is setup.We would like add ACLs based on which 3rd party company is dialing in. I understand how to do this with local ...

Si by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes