Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There,I want to know if there is a way of backing up the CiscoSecure databases automatically and for the backup to be an incremental backup to another CiscoSecure server without shutting down the original Database?I have scoured Cisco.com for answ...

I have a PIX 515E v6.3.3 that is currently in place and has statics and an access list on the outside interface to allow http and smtp access in to the mail & web servers.I now have a need to allow an deveoper ftp access to the web site for posting c...

tskidmore by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have done some testing with 802.1x on IOS 12.1(13)EA1c on Cisco 3550 switches.If the switch does not get an answer from a radius server, then it will retry after some period.There seems to be a timer in the switch that has some influence on thi...

vanbon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My textbooks don't seem to agree on this one issue. One of my textbooks say that you have to use TACACS+ for some features like cut-through proxy or virtual http, where another says you can use RADIUS for any AAA implementation. Could someone tell me...

We have set up guest internet access in our enterprise using GRE tunneling with a PIX. I'm trying to determine the best way to do authentication for users on this guest network. I think I can do RADIUS (using ACS) with the PIX as an NAS. Question is...

joeldc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to allocate a primary and secondary DNS server ip address to VPN clients within the group settings. These clients are termination on a Cisco 7200 Router. I am able to allocate an ip address from the dhcp pools fine, but I am unable to get...

derekgaff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small group of users that I want to allow access to a switch. I only want to allow them to do "show int status", "show run" and "show proc." What is the best way to set this up? Does the privlige level have to be set up on the switch or is t...