Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco EEM and EOT

HiQuick question - I am trying to get EOT working with EEM but current IOS I have doesn't seem to support the stub-object. I've upgraded my IOS to c2800nm-entservicesk9-mz.124-25c.bin so it should come with Embedded Event Manager 2.2. However when I ...

I work for a Cisco Training Partner and am developing labs for the CWLMS class. I have LMS 3.2 setup in a vmware environment and am having trouble getting UTU 2.0 to work. I have the following Products installed on the LMS server:I can run User Track...

Hi Everyone,Anyone who knows the description of events under DFM>Notification Services>Notification Customization. Example: Unresponsive, Operationally down, Flapping. What are the scenarios that trigger these events? What is the difference between u...

Hello All,I have installed CUOM 2.3 and added my Publisher as a Device.The first alarm I receive is "Unknown Publisher".Help says:Description: The publisher in the cluster is unknown to Operations Manager. This event is generated based on polling RTM...

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have had LMS 3.1 installed for more than one year - and it has been working as expected.After a reboot of the server (Windows 2003 R2) the solution stops working.When browsing the syslog.log file i see messages like:Apr 20 08:28:28 127.0.0.1 100...

pthuland by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes