cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have installed LMS 3.0.1 few month back and its working fine with discovered devices,My company ordered QPM 4.0 and i want to configure that,i want to pull the devices from LMS 3.0.1 common services 3.1.1 How can i achieve this any link or an...

ciscoowsc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of purchasing a netflow collector software. I have looked at several packages with similar feature but a wide ranch of pricing models. I have to say that some of the simplest and most well designed interfaces seem to be the chea...

petrucci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am searching for the URL to download LMS 3.2 with no success. I can download LMS 2.2-3.0 but not 3.2. I also found I can download a newer version for each of the applications:CS 3.3CM 5.2DFM 3.2RME 4.3I don't see IPM though.Downloading and installi...

helexis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have upgraded my LMS from 3.1 to 3.2. there is an unknown device in the DFM module. I tried the device update but still it's status is the same. I read in the DFM user guide that it already supports PoE MIBs, how come this device is still unreco...

I integrated ACS and LMS at some point but decide to use local authentication however during the process I noticed that I was not able to access CiscoWorks Assistant. Is there a way to reset the System Identity Username & Password? I am running LMS 3...

jrazvi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes