cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I can ssh from the CiscoWorks server into IDSM device. But when I 'Check Device Credential' thru device center, it is blank against ssh and 'Did not Try' for Enable By ssh. Doing ssh into IDSM takes directly into the privileged mode. Thanks.

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had solar winds and it had an IP browser. I would enter the community strings in and the subnet/ip that the switches were on and it would tell me all the switch names and their IP address.I don't have that anymore. Are there any free tools I can do...

Starthorn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I use Report generator from Campus User Tracking to run report on End Hosts with All Host Entries option, the report doesn't display ip & hostnames of endhosts connected to switches, shows only mac-address which I assume are the host mac-address...

msalim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured our switches with syslog traps and syslog server as LMS server, but I don't see any messages under "syslog Alerts" in RME module. The messages are collected fine on another linux box. I don't see much configuration of syslog server ...

msalim by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, While adding Cisco ACE Module into DCR, the verification report says 1. SSH - OK2. Enable by SSH - Enable Username credential missing. I have added the enable password for ACE in DCR. What could be missing then. Thanks.

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having some issues with CS Discovery and when looking at the CSDiscovery log file the following error occurslog4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.cisco.nm.csdiscovery.CSDiscoveryManager).log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system ...

mburrell5 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all. I have created eem applets with event none on two routers. Now from HUB i want them to be triggered on demand. Like if i issue a particular cli command then in result eem is triggered remotely on those routers as well. How is this possible, c...

Resolved! about the RME

i want to managment the inventory of our company,all device about 1000.so want to install RME.but downt know,if not install ciscowork,can only install RME.

QFX527518 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes