cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,6509 has 12.2(33)SXI and CW LMS 3.1.I cannot capture the details of the 6500 switches in the RME. while doing snmp testing and credential testing it shows fine with no problem. it says device side problem.

I am doing research on migrating our routers and switches from SNMPv.1/v.2 to SNMPv.3. Really appreciated if somebody can share the experiences, and/or point to right documentations. Thank you.btw. we are using Orion SolarWinds, and HP OpenView for m...

I am looking for a way to pull a report that will give me the port utilization % for each device. I have scrubed this application and to no avail. I am running LMS 3.1 on Windows. I have RME, DFM, IPM, Campus Manager all installed.Can someone point m...

DHARSH_01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm testing the upgrade of LMS 3.0 to LMS 3.2. All works fines except that error message:Interactive SQLError database not foundSpecified databse not foundI have the following options:Continue / Stop / ExitThis append during the step: Upgrading AN...

Hi all. I am starting development so looking for a project. I decided to build up an application that will pass configuration to routers like interface specific, protocol etc configuration. After working a bit with TCL and EEM, (my heartly thanks for...

Please can some one tell me if the MIB indexes change with the IOS being used or are these controlled via the hardware (ie Router).I would also like to know where I can get this information from. Thanks DH.

Hi AllI am part of a group who administer 2 Cisco 7609 devices. These nodes are used in a test lab for testing and trouble shooting. We have received a request from our customer (internal) for access to these nodes to which our manager has agreed and...

keeleym by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to get alerts like email from CWLMS when my interface goes to error disable state or like my BGP goes down.Is there a possible way to do that in LMS 3.2.Please advice.Thanks

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade from LMS 3.0 to LMS 3.01. When the installation reaches “Checking lock files” I receive below msgs: These files are currently being used by another running process You must stop all processes listed below before you can suc...

dmamattah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How do I do this?

Hi allMy home network consists of two SSIDS, a Home SSID and a Guest SSID.I have service policy maps applied to both SSIDs to restrict the bandwidth usage.The Guest SSID is not being used that often in the house, which results in bandwidth being wast...

We have a problem, that started around the end of July im still trying to investigate... I can forcebly start the Apache server, but this only produces a holding page saying...'Waiting for service to start' or words to that effect...Are you running t...

JPDisney01 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are running CSM 3.1.1 with CS of 3.0.5 and RME 3.0.5, We need to manage the firewalls with 8.x software which i think is not supported as there configuration is not retrived.Please let me know if there is any device update for the same please h...