cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we use still LMS 2.5, RME 4.0.The RME Config Archive Job shows for all VLANs the error: Couldnot create file in /tftpboot directory.Couldnot create file in /tftpboot directory. OR Couldnot change the file permissions for the file - /tftpboot.Un...

netzeatkw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CiscoWorks LMS2.5

Hello all,I'm running CiscoWorks LMS2.5 with RME4.0.4 and have run into a problem that I can't seem to work out through Googlefooing.I am trying to push out some config to all our devices, but when I enter into the 'NetConfig Jobs' area in RME Config...

bmcginn by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears all,We tried to move port to a VLAN from an another on the same switch evidently .The JAVA applet is opened with menu where we can see the allocation of the port under the VLAN.The IP@, device name, and everything is showed as well.The only thi...

Resolved! LMS Error

Dear All,[Fri Aug 14 00:00:00 2009] ERROR(247): D:/backup.LOCK file existsMost probably another backup process is running[Fri Aug 14 00:00:00 2009] Backup failed: 2009/08/14 00:00:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![Sat A...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my 6509 switch IOS stored in Sup-bootflash:. I can check it by giving command dir sup-bootflash. But in config there is no boot sequence command. Can some one pls advice which command should i enter to reflect the same in running config?

kar.bibhu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card