cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello;We had configured backup schedule when we installed LMS first time.Now we realize it hasnt worked properly.When we try to start process manually, it gives a error.we send screenshot of error and dbbackuplog in attachment.What we supposed to do ...

Hi users,I've searched here in forum and lots of guys have had the same problem, but I couldn't find the solution. When trying yo schedule a backup in CiscoWorks 2.6 on Windows Server 2k3, I got the following error: "Cannot schedule d:/Backup/.". I'v...

Hello, I have LMS 3.1 on win2003 and i am getting lots of Application event errors in the event viewer from apache service. Closer inspection error message says "Apache.exe child process caused an exception and reported error - more info in error.log...

Hi, Iam using LMS 2.6. I had taken backup in a new HDD in the server.The Backup was successful. After that I scheduled the backup and the backup failed on the scheduled date with an error stating no write access to the drive. The same error came whe...

I understand that the startup-configs reside on the nvram on the 1841 but is it possible to house these configs on the flash drive. Here's my problem, have 60 - 1841's in remote offices. We are going with a new ISP. Instead of sending another router ...

smartin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've seen alot of converstions regarding startup modes (automatic vs manual) for Windows installs, I'm wondering how/where do you check/change the settings on UNIX? I have CTMJreServer that is showing status of Administrator Has Shut down, when I tr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card