cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Is there a quicker way to populate ifAliases on the switch through a script?at present, i'm using set snmp ifalias <ifIndex> <ifAlias> for each consecutive index.I would like to be able to populate based on a series of ifIndex

I am just curious what is the ideal temp for a cat 3560/6500 series switches? I have a situation where I have some equipment that is in a space where temp fluctuates. Is there a point where a network engineer picks up a phone and calls an AC guy? Obv...

We have a NAM module connected to a 3845 router. We get the following error logs on the router. We tried reseating the module but that did not help.Please suggest.Jan 28 03:17:59.426 UTC: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Analysis-Modul...

Is below possible in the DFM High Severity Alerts box:1. When an alert is acknowledged the ICON must change to (for instance) yellow (indicating that the alarm is being taken care of)?2. Change the default severity to other levels than critical or in...

pkrohn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are installing netManager - Unified Communications but the software does not discover the IP Phone registered with the ccm cluster.We do see the ccm cluster and its status, but we don't see the registered ip phone.Any idea ?Many thanks,Laur...

lolichet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble finding good white papers on the architecture of LMS 3.1.On the pricing page I saw that to run LMS 3.1 requires two servers. Is that because RME and CM are installed on two separate servers or that the architecure is to have two RM...

This was working up until last week but now when I try to log into LMS I just get an authentication failure message.LMS is configured to use ACS for access but ACS is not writing any information in the log files for the LMS server. So I can only assu...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been unable to schedule recurring copy command on my routers. Any suggestions ?kron occurrence SaveConfigSchedule at 08:49 oneshot policy-list SaveConfig!kron policy-list SaveConfig cli copy nvram:conf nvram:startup-configafter running, the ro...

I have an issue where I have 4384 devices in Common services 3.2.0 and only 4382 (Total inc. pending, suspended, alias etc) within RME 4.2.0.Is there a maunal process I can run to get these 2 devices to RME device list - these devices credentials are...

How to manage devices having multiple virtual context?Does it requires to define as many devices in Ciscoworks as context exist?At this point, I've defined only the admin context device and syslog coming from another context is seen as coming from un...

cebetant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use the Best Practices Deviation Report to implement all Recommended fixes but when I click onto Fix i get the following errorINFO - Devices to be attempted in the job:172.16.251.34INFO - The job 1193 is createdWaiting for the job resu...

neil.adair by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Logrot is usefull.My customer used it too in LMS 2.6.The problem is that when she wants to opened the syslog file , this is too big which can't be opened.In fact, LOGROT do well the increments, but how stop the size of each one ?Thanks

Hi,I got problem viewing the topology services. I have Campus Manager 5.1.1. I always got this error.Cannot connect to ANI server: ANIServer6.0-hostnameProbable CauseUnknown Error...Recommended ActionVerify that ANIServer6.0-hostname is running and r...

Mhon Baul by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card