cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an issue with about 340 devices stuck at learning state.I have removed .Net 2.0 and 3.0 frameworkI am running LMS 3.1 with DFM 3.1.0, I have already re-initialized the DFM database butthe devices are still stuck at 10% Here are the steps I too...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we have 2 3750's and 16 2950's.I don't know much about Netflow, so firstly i was wondering which operating systems would need to be on the switches that support Netflow and what does netflow actually tell you?Secondly, does anyone know of how ...

Guys,Is there anyway to capture (output) the results (periodically) of any interfaces that have errors (displayed in a terminal when you issue the command 'sh interfaces counters errors'). I have noticed when I execute this command several interfaces...

Hi, Is there an exhaustive list available on cisco which enlists the types of snmp traps a router,switch and pix sends. The requirement is to identify and set filters on an NMS according to severity of the incident for the customer.Thanks and Regar...

srimural by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to configure my CSM 3.2.1 server to act as a syslog collector for my ASA firewalls. I noticed that installing CSM automatically installs the CiscoWorks syslog service but I have been unable to find where I can configure the service.I ha...

aadeoye by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes