cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody, Please can someone tell what the above command "ip verify unicast reverse-path" does or achieves on a router interface. I discovered that when it is set on an interface I cannot ping the interface.I was wondering if it is a security de...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I need info like Quotation. about Cisco Wireless devices. We are looking to go with Wireless network for LAN, so the following things need to go....1. Best Cisco wireless network devices for LAN?2. Best wireless controller?1. All sites hav...

I have a cisco 2811 router which assigns all of our dhcp addresses. I also have a cisco 3000 series VPN concentrator. I would like all vpn clients to connect to the concentrator and receive internal ips assigned by the 2811 router. Is this possibl...

Hi guys,I was looking into the config doc that comes with the 3560 and am interested in implementing the diagnostic checker that you can schedule that checks hardware, circuits, etc. I plan to schedule to run it out of hours on a weekly basis and hav...

Hi,Is there any way to force a switch to only send linkdown traps for specific ports?Do you just disable linkdown snmp in the global config then enable it on the port?Matt

Abertay by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a sampler map and applied it on the interface and got the flows exported. However when I capture the flows in wireshark i cannot see the sampling information on the header.My configuration iscisco2811#sh flocisco2811#sh flow-sampler Sa...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card