cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I just enabled SSH and TACACS+ authentication on a 6506 switch running CatOS. It's working, but I noticed a a few weird things happening. I can authenticate to the switch just fine. But once I'm logged in, every command I enter gets echoed after I...

Strange behavior of DFM: its sees periodical HighQueueDropRate on one of ours 871, and every time we got message like this:STATUS = ActiveSEVERITY = CriticalHighQueueDropRate::Component=IF-Bijsk-R1/5 [Fa4] [10.xx.xx.xx...

m.sobolev by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to set the source address for all mgmt packets generated by the router ie. snmp, syslog, ntp, TACACS+. I know of the command for snmp and syslog..Syslog = logging source-interface "interface"SNMP = snmp-server trap-source "interface"...

dnewell24 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use windows 2003 IAS and try to configure aaa new-model for authenticate to Cisco router and switch.We have no problem at switch, but cant make it work at router with same configuration:Here is the configuration:aaa new-modelaaa authentication log...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI'm trying to get some netflow stats from a 6513 using VS-S720-10G sup's (we're not using the vs functionality). I've configured the following:mls netflowmls nde send version 7mls nde interfacemls agingtime long 64mls agingtime fast 16 0 ip flo...

Can someone please tell me how to setup group administration in RME which in this case is my DCR master so that devices in the group administration can be seen and properly managed by the DCR slaves.Please respond,thanks in advance,cheers.

I have a 3550 switch, onthe 27th port with is and l2 port my service provider is terminating its router. Since the permination point an my end is L2 switch so i m not been able to use Mrtg or PRTG to monitor the traffic is there any way to do that , ...

What I wish to do is automatically back up the configuration of all of my devices via SSH. I want to create a user specifically for this purpose, whose only capability is to remotely scp the startup-config from each device.I am unable to determine wh...

jph by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has any used Netcool before with ciscoworks LMS 3.0. What i need to do is send notofications and alerts from ciscoworks DFM, Syslogs, SNMP traps to netcool dashboard so i can just have one event viewer for ciscoworks. is that possible?