cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, my campus manager has 188 discovered devices, but only 98 devices appear in the Data Collection. Why the difference? Does it only collect on Layer2 devices (mostly routers are missing)I've run manual and scheduled Data Collections but no success ...

Hi,When i plug port 1 of a CE500-24LC switch to PC1 it comes up and then connect PC2 to port 2 but while i expect to port 2 goes to wait mode ( amber LED ) and after a minutes comes up, switch acts vice versa i.e. port 1 becomes amber and port 2 beco...

szamani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please see the attached screenshot. I have problem with my RME hardware report.The message show:Vendor type enumeration for this chassis not available in Old cisco chassis Mib -ChassisType(351)What will be the consequences for this message?thksReg...

wanhwai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWill enabling snmp on a Cat2960 acting purely as a L2 switch afftec performance?We want to remove as much as possible any overhead on the switch so have turned off as much as we can.Thanks

qwertys21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using CNA ver 5.2 and would like to know if I can share my saved layouts with other users running CNA? I have done several layouts of VLAN's and would like to share them with other members of the IT Team here.Mark