cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I got "Cannot read schedule info. Please look into the log files." when trying to change the backup location in LMS 2.6 Common Service. I don't see any pertinent log file getting updated in /var/adm/CSCOpx/log/. Is LMS having trouble reading the cron...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure an ASA 5505 with a dmz for a web server. I finally learned how to do this on a pix but am having trouble setting this up on the asa. Any advice or possible configuration examples?

Hi,we use LMS 2.6 with CS 3.0.5 and RME 4.0.5.Our problem is that RME complains about missing packages, e.g.CM0056 Config fetch failed for DFAK01 Cause: CM0204 Could not create DeviceContext for 14 Cause: CM0205 Device package for 10.47.252.41 not fo...

marktop2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When sending RME-reports as emails the links to the details uses only the hostname of the CW-server without the domainname. (http://server:1741/blablabla)Does anyone know how to get these links to include the servers domainname?Thanks, Anders

akorsvoll by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good morning! I wish to do a foolowing question: is it possible display on alerts panel any trap received after a power supply fault? And, if yes, which configuration have I do?Thanks in advanceBest regardsAlberto Malatesta

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card