cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Im using LMS primarily for configuration management. We use HP Network Node Manager for fault management. Ive never really looked at DFM as ive always seen it as overlap with NNM. Now, my question is what does DFM provide that NNM cant, or what do...

on my switch I am getting this log message:Logging history:2007-03-17 12:21:07 @5-LINKUPDOWN:Gi0/10 changed state to down2007-03-17 12:21:07 @5-LINKUPDOWN:Gi0/11 changed state to down2007-03-17 12:21:10 @5-LINKUPDOWN:Gi0/10 changed state to up2007...

Hello, I have a Cisco 7206 Router with Network Processing Engine 200. I want to upgrade its IOS to its latest image. I recently downloaded the IOS 12.4 after I uploaded the IOS the router said that the IOS is not supported on NPE 200. Could you g...

HelloI cannot get LMS to work as it is having a problem categorising devices. It can speak to the devices but for some reason it is not categorising. I can do a manual categorisation and this works - I am not going to do this for 800 devices. Do I ha...

donaghq_2 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was browsing in the CiscoWorks on my client and i realize that the syslog file, was about 900MB, (text file)I wanna reduce this file, can i simple change the name of the file, and CW creates another one? Or i have to create another one empty wi...

Hello,can anyone give me a short hint, how to manage IGMP monitoring on a 3750.I tried to do a snmp-walk over the OID for the IGMP-MIB (the UG states this MIB is supported by the software we use)but I just get an answer that the Object is not availab...

jumo-2006 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 2950's to manage. I downloaded Network Assistant and everything worked well on 4 of the 5. The other one is showing "unsupported product" in Network Assistant and HTTP.Telnet is the only access I have and I am not sure how to enable device...

HiI have tried to configure LMS to aaa login with ACS, but LMS was unable to add applications in ACS. I tried a step to step procedure and I think I had all the prerequisites (version ACS OK, admin user privileges OK on ACS side, group configuration ...

cminard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes