Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i'll apreciate some info about this:In order to have information about application layer traffic crossing a few routers (3 or 4 routers), we are considering the use of a centralized router with a NME-NAM installed in it; so, i need to know if i w...

I have been searching for what the "crmdmgtd" acronym means. Does anyone know?I know how it is used to start and stop services on the CiscoWorks server. I have to believe that the developer of this command syntax had an original meaning behind crmd...

pbasso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we select ?add packages? and start the update we see a CCO connection being made but thenwith staging Area Contents we get following message:---------------------------------------------JRun Servlet Error-----------------------------------------...

when trying to poll the start up configuring using LMS version 2.6 it gives a partiual suucess message. Where the error is showing as CM0208: user not authorized to perform the opertaion on device. but i have provided the telnet password and enable p...

mmssandhu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have over 200 3750's in my org running either IPBASEK9 or IPSERVICESK9 and I am tasked with upgrading them all to the save version and build. When I use the Software Advisor, it lists 3 or 4 versions for each type. Question:1) Is the latest the b...

Hello.We have this requirement: we connect to the Internet with two routers in hsrp (but these routers are property of ISP, so we can't manage them), and behind them we have two pix firewall active/standby.We need to perform ip accounting, to find ho...

Dear Netpro,We have a customer who currently wants to be able to monitor their switches. We already monitor them through solarwinds as their IT supplier. They already have MRTG running for monitoring their 2 x 100 Mbps LES circuits on the 2621 XMsWe ...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a WS-C4506, with WS-X4013+ , and "cat4000-i9k91s-mz.122-25.EWA5.bin".Since some time ago, i noticed that the processor was taking periodically reaching the 90-100% of its capacity.See image attached.I make a script for take several commands...

b.petronio by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Everyone,Can anyone point me in the right direction to monitor or sniff traffic. I would like to see what is going our as our network performance has dropped over the last year. I am after open source or free products to do this.Cheers,Mark

hi :)LMS 2.6 alerts me when a problem occures on cisco devices. (depending of the module, it shows warning messages, visual images etc)is there an alert with voice which warns us something is wrong? so we would be inforned even if we dont look at to ...

ohalnet53 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;I have to update 3550 IOs the current 1 is c3550-i5q3l2-mz.121-22.EA1a/c3550-i5q3l2-mz.121-22.EPlease suggest me an upgrade version and tell me after copying the new IOS in 3550 flash how will I be able to boot the 3550 with new IOS and I hav...