cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am trying to set up a reflexive ACL on a 1921 router.I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I have followed the cisco configuration guide but I can't seem to get it to work correctly.When I remove the INBOUND ACL from the interface Gig0/0 (WAN ...

Hi expert guysI am trying to configure authentication login with radius server. This configuration is working fine with 2960, 3860, but something wrong with my 4507- I am using Windows server radius services (following this guide line https://www.you...

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I need a little assistance with a regex pattern search.  I would like to match a login syslog messages for all users except 1. The 1 user is an automated account for system monitoring.  I've been reading a number of forums and trying differe...

Joseph.F by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Currently I'm searching CISCO MIB to see the configuration and statistics results for TWAMP protocol.All I have currently found is RTTMON MIB for SLA, but there is no word about TWAMP. Please, help with the MIB name for TWAMP. Thank you ver...

Hi guys,I have a RV160 VPN Router. I tried to configure a vpn tunnel between a client and the router's network. I want to connect with vpn to the network to see shared folders and network computers.I want to use it on a Windows 10 pc, with the built-...

I am currently studying for the ENCOR exam, and I ran across this practice question: Suppose that you have just received news that no users can connect with a newly installed AP. Which one of the following bits of information would be important when ...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5506-FTD-K9. I renewed my Threat Defense license recently. Now the 5506 doesn't see or accept the new license.  When I renewed the supplier created a new contract number. Should this make a difference? The service level is FTDLO. The lic...

MorrisJM by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have one problem with Ip addressing,i didnt understand well how set the masks for mine subnets. I have to use one ip address with A Class 10.0.62.0 for 4 department with a different number of hosts. 1° 11 addresses2° 423° 224° 36I have to do th...

image.png
davidex95 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have a pretty important part of my configuration that I'm trying to get out to a bunch of remote sites. The best way that I can do this seems to be putting that portion of the config in a file and then putting that file on the [boot]flash of the...

jokerfmj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes