cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I would like to create an EEM script on Nexus 7K's that will shut down an Ethernet interface in a port-channel when the interface experiences a defined amount of CRC errors in a defined period.  I am not having any luck finding the proper mib...

jdevyor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I had this issues. And below is the connection.  Catalyst switch >> ACS >> RSA When I tried to authenticate the switch using RSA credential from PRIME GUI, it indicated login credential fail. But when I goes into the PRIME CLI, I am able to acc...

I am trying to to backup the Prime application before an upgrade. I have configured the NFS settings but I get the following error when I try to perform the backup:  ERROR : Cannot proceed with backup as the free space available in oracle fast recove...

Long story short.  I bought I a used cisco 2801 mainly for a lab/information purposes.  I have lots of newer 2901s, but I wanted to step back a generation and see the differences between them.  The odd thing is, the IOS that is loaded on the router c...

David Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, We have installed PI 3.0.2 and from Administration -> Settings ->Background Tasks -> Prime Infrastructure Server Backup, I have configured the following: Backup Repository: default value MAX IO backups to keep: 2 Interval:7 (days) Time of ...

For some reason I am unable to use the Web GUI to access configuration for a IPS-4345-K9. Could anyone tell me how to set up an SNMP V3 user via command line on this device? I found references saying to use: snmp-server user <user name> SNMP_GROUP1 ...

hi all , help me please, how to monitoring bandwith on my office router  from home using internet ? i want to monitoring ip 10.10.10.10 , i  can connet my ip internet 112.215.129.15 through ssh and then can connect to ip 10.10.10.10 so anybody can ...

waradito by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes