cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, My question might be granted but I was not able to find a clear explanation. Question: Assuming that I want to connect 2 switches hosted in 2 different room in a datacenter. They are working in peers (flex links) and offer (of course) redunda...

Bova_1980 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone confirm if an application backup of CPI 2.2 will include the historical data that has been collected for devices' interface/CPU/memory etc?  I'm referring to a backup like "backup EXAMPLE repository netbackup application NCS". My small tes...

Upgraded from PI 3.0 to PI 3.1 After upgrade I noticed the following things: - FTP access works totally different now. Different command needed to FTP off the box.  Seems like it wants to only use ftp-user for the username.  I had to change the pass...

Hi, My Company is going for Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.3 (Virtual image). I am charging for ordering, Design, installation and management. My question is:   1- What is requirement for installation? (not hardware specification) 2- Do we need SQL se...

aghm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering about the minimum requirement for this server, can we change the drive options to SSD Server Option Image Format Bare metal/ISO Hardware Specifications CPU (cores) 6 Memory 64GB Note    For a multi-host hardware deployment (2...

Dan Smith by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes