cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to upgrade my 3750 IOS. I have reset the switch already. I am following this tutorial. I can not connect to the tftp however... I do have the TFTP server on and set up the way the instructions say to set it up.  Here is a copy/paste from ...

WillaBamm by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. I have been running Prime ver. 2.2.0 and I am new to this tool, I am not able to find below things. > Unable to find when last backup of network devices happened, where could I check this? > Unable to locate device config saved, please help to l...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We used to have Syslog Automated Action in LMS 4.2(Depending on the syslog messages, it will trigger one of the script files). Now we have migrated to Prime Infrastructure 2.0. Can you any one please advise how do I do the same in this? Thank...

Hi all,The VM team want to monitor the CPI vm (for the NOC) and to do that they want to know what kind of syslog or snmp message the CPI are generating,regarding for example:- High disk space.- High memory.- High CPU.- etc'.I found some documentation...

In IOS we use the following EEM script to monitor the default route in BGP. !event manager applet MONITOR_DEFAULT_ROUTE_BGP event routing network 0.0.0.0/0 protocol BGP vrf name INT action 1 set msg "Route changed: Type: $_routing_type, Network: $_ro...

rob.stoop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have Cisco 2960 switches for access layer on Lan and Cisco 3850 L3 switch for core with 2911 router.  for wifi I am using wlc 2504 with 1702 waps.  i have windows 2012 active directory servers, dns server and oracle db running on my network. k...

Hi everyone! Can somebody help me to reset IPSec Site-to-Site through SNMPSET command. I have Cisco PIX515E and Cisco 892. I tried to use following commands to reset IPSec, but no lucks and I connot understand why =( First: Get index of ipsec tunnel ...

Hello. Help me please. My customer have in stock WLAN network on access point AIR-AP1242AG-Е-К9 - 10 pcs. Now we need install 4 access point also. We want using  AIR-SAP2602E-E-K9 and commutator - WS-C2960CPD-8PT-L. Tell me please can we using AIR-CT...