cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I got Cisco 2.1 Prime runnig with around 65 devices, I want to upgrade to 2.2,Cisco said the I need to start from scratch to move into version 2.2.I dont want to lost all my configurations from 2.1, I want to migrate from 2.1 to 2.2 My question is:Ca...

After upgading from 15.1M to 15.2M, I noticed the NTP response format has changed.  Is this normal?  Specifically, the following lines (reference timestamp, originator timestamp) are no longer present.          Reference Timestamp:  1953852733.195985...

Hi,I'm trying to email an alert by eem script when a catalyst 6807 rises a syslog message for an environment alarm (ex: power down). I use the attached script but when i want to add the syslog message in body email (line 83) something is wrong and i ...

jlerest by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two Tunnel interfaces configured on a router Tunnel0 and Tunnel1 running BGP.  If Tunnel0 is consistenly bouncing over a set period of time and we received 5 BGP down messages in 180 seconds then shut, however first check the status of Tunnel...

bforan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Earlier today we installed PI 2.2.1 POODLE Fix ( 1.0.0 ) and PI 2.2.1 Maintenance Release ( 1.0.0 ) on CPI 2.2. After reloading we get status 404 when navigating to Inventory > Device Management > Software Images. Also found this error in Developer t...

lahell by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes