cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We recently installed a Prime 2.0 appliance, currently v2.0.0.0.294.  When I import a drawing the text "Demonstration purposes only" gets added across the top left, outside of the actual drawing space but it becomes part of the building floor view.  ...

ericlenz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!We're facing high cpu utilization for a Cisco Catalyst 3750X (5 switches in stack), running IOS v 15.0.(2)SE5.  The cpu reaches 80-90 %We don't know how to troubleshoot this issue, and i'm not sure if this could be related to many packets...

Soporteco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm working with LLDP for the first time and currently unable to get a 7945 ip phone to register with a Cisco 3560-E series switch.  So far, I've enabled LLDP globally on the switch, turned on transmit/receive, and initialized "lldp med-tlv-selec...

hi All, I am getting an error as below on a 3750V2 connecting to a 6509 WS-X6724-SFP port. I am getting Input errors on interface at 3750v2 side.3750V2# sh loggApr 14 09:42:57: %SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Gi1/0/1: Rx power low warning; Operating ...

Resolved! Banner template

I have created templates but having an issue with the banner template I created - receiving the following error;Error: Failsafe timeout while talking to device...Could it be because the banner is roughly 30+ lines ?

SpongeRob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am not able to see Firewall ASA 5585 links to our HP network node manger. ASA is having multiple context (2 context) mode. having portchannel to two different NExus 7k (vpc).ASA config is also attached here. NNM can discover ASA via management i...

kthned by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question about getting threshold information out of a specific interface. I have a customer with DSL on a cisco 887 router.This customer has 2 different pvc's on the ATM0 interface, 2 dialer's (1 for voice, one for data) 2 vlan's (1 f...

ncd by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes