cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I saw there is a monitoring app for Apple iOS.  Allows simple monitoring of the Prime Infrastructure appliance. Can we also get a corresponding app for Android?  It would be great to have that ability on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Thanks.Dan 

Hi,With this item: R-PI12-K9 - Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.2R-PI12-BASE-K9 - Prime Infrastructure 1.2 Base License and SoftwareL-PI12-LF-5K - Prime Infrastructure 1.2 - Lifecycle - 5K Device LicL-PI12-LF-5K-LIC - Prime Infrastructure 1.2 - Lifecycle...

Dear Cisco Guru's, In order to filter our syslog, we stumbled upon ESM (embedded syslog manager), however I don't seem to get it working :This is a very short example that should filter out all DOT1X syslog messages.if { $::mnemonic == "DOT1X" }  {re...

lni1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have LMS 4.0.1 on a Win2003 server SP2It is impossible to see faults with DFM.When I go to Fault monitor menu, I have the massage : "Sorry an error occured"Allthoug the Device Status is "Known" in the "Fault monitoring device admin"I tried to ...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last week this forum answered a question I had regarding syslog and how only levels 0 & 1 are logged and there is an unsupported addition that can be added to a particular file.  Not being a Linux guru, would anyone have specific instructions/documen...

SpongeRob by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to monitor EIGRP peering using EEM. Mar 26 03:10:15.697: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: EIGRP-IPv4 30: Neighbor 10.200.20.186 (GigabitEthernet3/23) is down: holding time expiredMar 26 03:10:16.389: %DUAL-5-...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure SNMPv3 TRAPS on Cisco Nexus running 5.2 NxOS.  I need to be able to configure an SNMP Engine ID, but the OS appears to only support Engine ID for informs, not traps.  Is there a way to configure the engine ID for SNMPv3 TRAPS...

I am trying to configure SNMPv3 TRAPS on Cisco Nexus running 5.2 NxOS.  I need to be able to configure an SNMP Engine ID, but the OS appears to only support Engine ID for informs, not traps.  Is there a way to configure the engine ID for SNMPv3 TRAPS...

Hello,Can anyone please explain what this error code means? From the RME Portal page if we click on "CONFIG_CHANGE" to compare how a device configuration has changed we get the error "DCMA0055: CM0207 Could not get config analyzer implementation for ...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!,         I Have installed a cisco infrastructure 2.0 application. during the configuration phase of the heatmaps I notice that my antenna model is not in the list; there is a "generic antenna" option but this antenna is a "directional" antenna bu...