cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

PRTG Monitor Issue

I have a client using PRTG program to monitor Routers and ASA5520 Firewall, for Router are fine but ASA5520 only shown interface status, but not able to show VPN tunnel information whether the tunnel is up or down.One of the Engineer there memtioned ...

dt10592 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PI 1.2 access not anymore possible

Hi allWe use Prime Infrastructure 1.2.1.012. Yesterday I installed a certificate signed by our internal CA. I installed it and the access worked fine.Now today I can't anymore access it. Neither Chrome, Firefox nor IE10 can load the site after the lo...

patoberli by VIP Advisor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LMS 2.5 - User Tracking problem

Hi all, I have some switches:- Model: WS-C3750X-48P-L - IOS Version 12.2 (55) SE3 there is a problem with User Tracking feature on the CiscoWorks (LMS 2.5) Specifically while doing a search of all hosts that are attached on these switches, I don't re...

DCNM - Nexus 5000

Hi,Does anyone know if we can transfer the DCNM license from nexus to nexus. As I understood DCNM license is considerd per nexus device.By the way, I’ve read in the guidelines:A license is specific to the switch for which it is issued and is not vali...

janvandek by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCP + syslog

Hello,I couldn't find anywhere answer for my questien so I was forced to create new topic. Cisco Configuration Professional generate lot's of information:%SEC_LOGIN-5-LOGIN_SUCCESS: Login Successin my syslog server. Is it possible to reduce it only f...

Resolved! Migrating from CiscoWorks LMS 3.1 to Cisco Prime LMS 4.2

Hi EveryoneMy client was formerly having CiscoWorks LMS 3.1. Recently, they purchased Cisco Prime Infrastructure v1.2, which comes with Cisco Prime LMS 4.2. Can I migrate the database (equipment list, usernames etc.) of the CiscoWorks LMS 3.1 to Cisc...