cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

mgt tool

hi! is there any tool out there that can keep monitor traffic of different type? eg, http, ftp,  and etc? Is there a tool that can differentiate different  port or traffic type?

dave dave by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS and ASA5585x

Hi, wondering if anyone is able to use LMS 4.1 with an ASA5585x? The ASA5585x is not on the list of supported devices for LMS4.1, I would like to be able to back up the configuration and to monitor basic status such as device up/down.I have manually ...

dporod by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACS 5.1 to 5.3 Upgrade Plan

Hi all, I'm looking at upgrading our ACS 5.1 to 5.3.  After reading the upgrade notes and seeing some of the issues experienced from the bundle upgrade I think I'm going with the fresh install / restore option.  My only concern is that we're running ...

CiscoWorks DFM SNMP trap forwarding

I have defined SNMP trap forwarding in CiscoWorks to an external trap server. Traps are received by the CiscoWorks server from the nodes, but not forwarded to the external server.I have verified this with windump on the server.Coonfigured under:DFM-N...

jorgensor by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LMS preventing broadcast storm

Hello,we have previously faced network issues forced by excessive broadcast from one connected PC.Normally I would prevent this problem with setting storm-control broadcast level on access ports, but the linecards (WS-X6148A-GE-TX) are too old and th...

Petr Nyvlt by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SNMP number of NAT translation

Hi,I am looking for the SNMP OID to monitor the sh ip nat translations on a cisco 881.Can anyone please know if this is available.Thanks,Ilya#sh verCisco IOS Software, C880 Software (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)T...

Resolved! LMS 4.1 licensing

Hello Ladies and Gents,Happy New Year to you all and hope you had a splendid holiday.I have a customer that purchased an LMS 3.0 package and later upgraded it to LMS 3.2 using same license for 300 devices.Now the customer wants to upgrade to LMS 4.1 ...

Resolved! ACE 4710 issue with LMS 3.2

hi,we are trying to integrate ACE 4710 {Cisco ACE 4710 version A3(2.0) }  installed on 4506-E with LMS 3.2. LMS is able to detect the 4506-E But LMS is unable to detect the ACE 4710. Tried to find the cisco document for supported devices in 3.2 it sh...