Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello all.   Could you answer me for one questions please . I have Cisco ASA 5525-x in multiple context mode whit three working contexts. Recently we have bought another one Cisco ASA 5525. Now, сan't decide which solutions will be to meet our requir...

amsrus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have a ASA and tried to remove my external router which we have had for very long time. My main ISP connection work as follows (real IPs not used but the principle the same):   192.168.1.104 55.255.255.248 GW: 192.168.1.105   The IP NAT range...

edw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm receiving this  message when trying to apply intrusion policy to device which is a ASA  SFR Module on a 5512x.  Also unable to apply any other policy from the defense center. This happened shortly after upgrading both the defense center and the s...

I am trying to set up a test environment to see the feasibility of using a transparent ASA to perform access filtering of an AWS direct connect MPLS connection.  I am trying to set this up in a lab environment, so it is not exact, but close enough.  ...

Does anyone have any reccomendation on which categories they filter on and by reputation level? The problem I am having as a consultant is defining which categories the business should have in place. I wish it was as simple as adding all categories h...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card