Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Existing access-traffic packet capture

Dear Team, I have to capture the traffic from the existing access-list. We have 100 access-list with line number.  EX: access-list DMZ2_inbound line 18 extended permit tcp host 172.6.21.8 host 10.10.6.3 eq http access-list DMZ2_inbound line 19 ext...

ASA Memory issue

Hi, i am facing issues with firewall ASA 5512-X software 9.4.(3)6 memory goes up for unknown reasons to me i got this alarms from NMS alarm system has received 100 alarms about the event (mteTriggerFired) of device ASA-Active and when i checked m...

Two subnets on ASA5510

Hi, New to Cisco so sorry if these are basic questions..Recently received an ASA5510 that was setup with a single IP subnet from our ISP fiber modem and worked fine.  We've just added a second block of IPs (different subnet/gateway) that I'm having i...

URL Blocking on ASA 5545-X

Hi, I have ASA 5545-X in my network , i want to block Youtube & Facebook, but i did not find any URL blocking option in ASA by giving some keyword or URL ? Please if someone has any idea to accomplish this .. ?

miank by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dynamic NAT/PAT problems

We are having issues with communication between private networks using a Cisco ASA 5505.  When we do a packet tracer we receive the following error. no nat (inside) 0 access-list inside_nat0_outboundno nat (ASSR-TRSR) 0 access-list inside1_nat0_outbo...

Resolved! ASA 5510 software

Gentlemen and ladies I inherited two ASA 5510 devices acting as SIP Proxies, the software they say they have is "Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2 (3)". I looked it up and it says this version is from 2010!!! is this correct? an...

ASA 5505 Config

Can someone help with this? I am currently studying for my CCNA so I am new at this so forgive me. The config int eh attachment is a preconfigured ASA for our remote homes so I just import all of it and it should "just work" or so I have been told. A...

mspence by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ASA syslog command issue

Cisco ASA 5550 Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(5)Device Manager Version 6.4(9)System image file is "disk0:/asa825-k8.bin" =============================================== Such a thing happened today, my asa using remote syslog s...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers