Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, i need to configure a network with 1x ASA5506-X, 2x Cisco small business 48 port switches. I've plan to use 4 different vlan's and connect 2 of the 8 gigabit ethernet of the asa to the switches. How can i configurure asa? Subinterfaces? Bvi? ...

Hi CSC,   When installing FTD on a 5516 ASA, is the traffic flow the same as it would be when the firewall was running Traditional ASA software and the FirePOWER software separately?   In the past when running ASA with FirePOWER, we would send traffi...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the upgrade documentation here:   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/upgrade/fpmc-upgrade-guide/compatibility.html   It gives me a rough idea on how to go through from 5.4.0 to the current 6.2.3 in an upgrade path, but the mo...

I have several FTD 2100's running v6.2.2 software.  I have SNMP correctly configured using the FMC platform settings.  My SNMP management tools are able to query them.  However, all of them respond to a sysname query with 'octeon'.   $ snmpwalk -v 2c...

ccoene by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have Cisco ASA 5506-X with firepower services, how to know if it is running ASA image or FTD image, and what is the defference between the two images.Is there any command can show me this please advice ASAP.

Hi Team,I´m working with some RFP questions.  The customer has implemented Firepower 4140 and they was waiting hardware acceleration support to implement SSL policies.Now the customer launched a RFP to check if they configure SSL policies or work wit...

gugonza2 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After the Firepower Management Center and the sensors were upgraded to 6.2.3, there is an increase of errors with scheduled deployments.As a workaround, we must do a "Force Deploy" on every sensor that has failed.   Can anyone advise on this?       ...

sch_deployment - Copy.png