Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We are running FMC virtual 6.2.2.  I am trying to implement External Auth under Users > External Authentication, but it looks like the Base DN and the Filters don't like groups containing spaces (e.g. CN=Some_Group,OU=Security Groups,OU=Level,DC=Doma...

ashaw216 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,    Couple of Doubts:   1. Did FMC support Dual Factor Authentication for Anyconnnect APEX based licence.  2. Is continuous sync needed or mandatory from FMC to FTD Appliance. If they are situated at different geo locations.        Please hel...

Seeing a lot of these events in the log: PROTOCOL-DNS potential dns cache poisoning attempt - mismatched txid (3:21355:5)   Firepower seems to be finding something about xfinity DNS (75.75.75.75, 75.75.76.76) that it does not like.   Has anyone found...

Pat Fahey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !!   I installed the User Agent as per the procedure given in the official cisco documents, I created a separate domain user with specific privileges as required. This setup is on Windows Server 2016.  When I try to click on Service Control "Start...

Cisco User Agent Not Running.PNG

Hello,   I'm using ASDM to manage firepower on ASA 5516X and we have  L-ASA5516-TAMC = license and the licenses that i receiced and installed for firepower are "URL and malware " and it's noted on the mail that i received that protection and control ...

Working as a consultant I find it annoying I cannot see a drop-down list in the AnyConnect client as you can with the traditional IPSEC VPN client with multiple profiles. Has anyone found out how to modify the default profile to list multiple entries...

Jacob Gibb by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to just allow specific users or group to connect via remote access VPN? After configuring the identity realm and testing any AD user can connect. Do I need to scope the Base DN to a specific group or OU or is there something else I'm m...

Jack G by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes