Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I plan to migrate my firewall from Netscreen juniper to ASA. Current FW : - Server all nic card via public ip - got 2 subnet ( public Ip ) = 203.73.x.x/28 & 210.64.x.x/28 - one subnet configure as vlan - Zone only trust & untrust - When configur...

Hello, Iìd like to understand if applying reverse nat on ASA firewall is a good practice or is deprecated due ASA's security logic of inside and outside inteface concept. Thank you in advance for any kind reply. Regards angelo

I don't have a ton of experience with ASA firewalls, but I've searched everywhere and I can't seem to find a solution to this. The topology is as follows I have 2 sites connected by a Site-to-Site VPN with ASA and Router.The ASA at DC is work on m...

Mansur by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So coming from the ASA world and jumping into the Threat Defense world, I would not lie I'm feeling lost. Like, completely lost. I have reviewed the configuration guide quite a few times but still can't come to a sane conclusion. Back on the ASA, I ...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to upgrade Cisco ASA 5525 software version 9.1(2) and ASDM 7.1(3) to latest  software version  9.7.X and ASMD 7.7.xIs it the best option or any other recommendation as these Latest version my consist of bugs.Any advise will be much appre...

o.kamali1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are starting to plan to introduce a new ASA 5585-X firewall, and i tried to discover if it supports HTTP/2.0 version but without success!!! Could you help me to understand if the ASA 5585-X supports or not this protocol? Thanks in advance Ma...

I have two sets of ASA firewalls (no firepower). From CLI, I configured followings: access-list Outside_access_in extended deny ip object-group Bad-Sources any4access-list DMZ_access_in extended deny ip any4 object-group Bad-Sources Then from ASDM t...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card