Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Disable SSLv2/v3 and TLSv1 on RV180W

we're getting a security scan from the outside before we're allowed to accept credit card payments and it's failing because SSLv2, SSLv3, and TLSv1 are not disabled. Is there anyway for me to disable these from the Cisco RV180W? any help would be gr...

aronnov12 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA Policy Based Routing Question

Hi Cisco Profs, first, dont ask me why we have to use it that silly way... this is a specification from your partner. We have different access levels based on the source IP and Router. As you can see on the attached picture is have 2 internal network...

Wolfgang by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA cluster IFC failure

Hi, Team we had an issue with the ASA failover  the one should show standby , but it show failed State Last Failure Reason Date/TimeThis host - Secondary Active NoneOther host - Primary Failed Ifc Failure  inside: Failed could you help to undertand ...

ASA MSSQL Inspection

Hello everybody, As far as I know there is no Deep Inspection engine for MSSQL in Cisco ASA, so here arise a question. How to inspect MSSQL traffic in Cisco ASA or better to say how to inspect a custom service or port , where there is no Deep Inspec...

ASA firewall 5500 issue

We have received following penetration vulnerability for Cisco ASA Firewall 5500 (S/N: JM164940Q0) Vulnerabilities Risk/Severity Recommendation by vendor for closure of vulnerabilities Multiple issues related to SSL certificates were identified...

asa snmp

Hi, I have the following  configuration , but it does not working , logging enableno snmp-server locationno snmp-server contact snmp-server host INSIDE 192.168.2.1 trap community passwordd snmp-server enable traps syslog logging history notifications...

susim by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT

Hi All I have a server on our internal network that has very limited access from the internet. Therefore it has an external address that is NAT'd at our firewall. However I want to arrange to access the server from our LAN also using its external add...

Jim Kerr by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: