Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

We are looking to segment 3 environments that currently do not have security segmentation. We are looking at the ASA 5545-x model versus the ASA 4100 models. Current throughput is up to 1 Gbps.  Our security group uses external 3rd party IPS/IDS ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have problem with my Cisco ASA 5506 with FirePower. I installed Firepower Management and add my Cisco ASA, but I don't see any events from Cisco ASA on Firepower Management.  When I'm trying edit my device in Devices > Device Management, in...

Hi Team,We have a customer that has recently purchased firepower services on existing ASA but would like to test the functionality of firepower on ASA with SSL inspection capabilities in production firewall. We would like to understand based on the e...

ymadheka by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I have been working with the ASA devices for a very long time but am very new with the Sourcefire modules, so sorry if I am asking a silly question here! We currently have two 5516-x series with the firepower module that are managed by a Vir...

kjawaid01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Have anybody tested to take automatically backup of Cisco ASA with Software Version 9.3(3) on CPI? I have a ASA service Module (HA Pair with Active/Active setup) with several context when i tried to add those diveces in Cisco Prime Infrastructure...

Our ASA handles several external IP addresses via port-forwarding rules. ISP's router is configured to route all these IPs to our primary address. When internal clients access forwarded ports everything works as expected. However, when they try to ac...

All, I am having an intermittent issue with an SQL based application running on a point to point style network. At each end an ASA firewall protects the 2 application servers. When the application fails, a generic SQL error appears in relation to TCP...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I m blocking a streaming media category in url filtering but it is not getting blocked, and it is falling in the default action,  I have a question that without enabling SSL decryption https websites cannot be blocked ??  as I have seen in for...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card