Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello - I am trying to locate additional information regarding sid 32621.  alert tcp $HOME_NET any -> $EXTERNAL_NET $HTTP_PORTS (msg:"MALWARE-CNC Win.Trojan.Regin outbound connection"; flow:to_server,established; content:" TW="; fast_pattern:only; c...

C. Leg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configurd my ASA 5506-X as the manual in the webs but it can filter the categories configured in teh Control Access Policy. I have de license installed and configured the redirect to de Firepower Module(Policy is up to date). I'll appreciate you...

raliaga21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents The current setup is that he have a WAN router which connects the network to corporate network via IPMAN (which is router on the stick) two sub interfaces which connects to a switch stack. recently we have to add a security so we have to intro...

Dear friend, I have a CISCO ASA 5525 and em Planning for link Failover i have total 6 isp link TATA1------------50 MBPS FOR ACTIVE TATA2------------50MBPS  FOR BACKUP AIRTEL1---------50 MBPS FOR ACTIVE AIRTEL2---------50 MBPS FOR BACKUP VODAFON1----5...