Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco ASA 5505Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 7.2(4)Device Manager Version 5.2(4)Hi all,I have and vpn tunnel between a pix network (192.168.200.0/24) and an asa network (192.168.100.0/24); it's been running fine for awhile now but...

Tarran by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,     I am having difficulty finding the commands to enable me to resequence an access-list on an ASA 5550. My access list now looks like this:access-list Outside_access_in line 1 extended permit udp *********access-list Outside_access_in line ...

markeelen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I"m looking to confirm that NAT is not needed when crossing ASA interfaces; for example, when going from an inside interface (sec 100) to a dmz interface (sec 50) and back. Back when NAT was required to cross ASA interfaces, I know there were d...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, When I added ASA5515X-FPWR-K9 model to my FireSight(DC), I received unlicense on my product while my DC already add TAMC. When I go to Devices-- > Device Management--> Showing as Unlicensed product (where as I already added all the licens...

Good Day all,  Currently I am performing a POV for ASA5515-X with FirePOWER Services using transparent mode. However I ran into some issues, such as traffic becomes dropped the moment it entered the ASA. My customer's network is a simple network with...