Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Let me start by saying I appreciate this is a Cisco forum and I am a big fan of cisco. I am however working for a client whom has PA firewall and PA does not allow you to post on their forum unless you have a subscription. I am checking a...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pinhole timeout

Hi,What does a pinhole timeout indicate?Aug 19 2011 07:44:22: %ASA-6-302014: Teardown TCP connection 54522 for outside:192.168.25.22/0 to inside:192.168.125.12/49158 duration 0:02:01 bytes 0 Pinhole timeoutAug 19 2011 07:44:22: %ASA-6-302014: Teardow...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, As far as I know there is no Deep Inspection engine for MSSQL in Cisco ASA, so here arise a question. How to inspect MSSQL traffic in Cisco ASA or better to say how to inspect a custom service or port , where there is no Deep Inspec...

Hi Experts, When I do a show run these are the only options shown..! The problem is that I am unable to configure the interface? Interface configuration commands:  default      Set a command to its defaults  description  Interface specific descripti...

can i configure two ASA services module sitting in on chassis (6506-E with 720-10G) as clustering ? or has to use VSS mode  ?  any config example link?  Tried search online but can not find any related to ASASM case   Thanks

Rico Hao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5506-x

Hi,  I'm preparing a CCIE security lab and I'm thinking about buying the 5506-x to practice with it so I will need some insight from you guys about the product. I have some questions about it:  1-Is the CX context aware supported on this model. Do I...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. I have a pair of 5545x in HA. I want to perform a software upgrade from version 9.1(2) to 9.5(2) with zero downtime. I was wondering if it is possible to perform this upgrade directly or if I have to go through all the minor releases fir...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card