Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are intending to purchase a new ASA 5512-X to replace our current ASA 5510 firewall.  The current hardware is running software version 8.2.  Our online research has indicated that we need to upgrade (at a minimum) to version 8.4.2 before we can pe...

Hi community I got a Cisco 897 VAW and I'm wondering if it's a G2 router. When yes, I should be able to configure ScanSafe on it correctly?Also If I wan't to learn how to configure ScanSafe on it, should I proceed with the official manual? I saw the ...

* PRODUCT TYPE (Model Number): CP-DX650* EXISTING ACTIVE LOAD:sipx650.10-0-2-24* BRIEF PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: We need to remove the administrator / screen  password in the IP Telephone model DX650.In the cisco community forum it says that in the latest...

it.ne by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The environment I work uses the following switchport portsecurityswitchport portsecurity max #switchport portsecurity age time 2 and in my CCNA class they talk about using switchport port-security mac sticky(May or may not be right syntax). Does this...

I am new to all this Cisco stuff so you will have to excuse me. We have an ESXi Host that we need to configure Static NAT for. We need to do this as our provider has wrongly added both switch ports to the outside interface.This is what they say:- Bot...

Resolved! IPS 5515

Hi, i am new in security and i want to licence  IPS  on CISCO ASA 5515.please share compete procedure and guides either CLI or GUIthank you very much Regards,Fahad

Will Cisco continue to support DC appliances or do customers that already have Defense Center appliances need to trash them, and go purchase the FMC appliances?Also is the 3D8130 the same as the Cisco FirePOWER 8130? Just different naming? For most C...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Look up and describe the licenses and additional software and any extra hardware boards etc. and their cost required for deploying IDS(intrusion detection) and IPS (Intrusion prevention system) on ASA 5500 •ASA Version 8.42

Boa noite a todos,   Estou fazendo um lab com o intuito de criar um "Tunnel" de um ASA para outro ASA, sendo que no meio do lab me deparei com o seguinte problema:   Eu fiz tanto no ASA 842-2 tanto no 842-3 a mesmo ACL: <access-list PERMIT_ANY exte...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card