Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have  ASA 5510 with 3 X interfaces " inside , DMZ , Outside". We have a solution one server located on DMZ  with IP address 192.168.2.10which published to internet with IP address 193.50.15.23 and we have an internal server with IP address 10...

Hello,There are many log related to following"%ASA-4-401004: Shunned packet: IP_src ==> IP_dest"I would like to know more details which threat detection rule was hit? It will useful for me to adjust its Treat Dedication  setting.Since "show threat-de...

Machi Ma by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL,I met a strange issue about ASA 5540 telnet issue ,I can telnet FW successfully ,but after i log in a few minutes ,FW will be no response ,then the telnet will interrupt .  It's very strange ,I checked CPU ,Memory ,logs ,everything looks fine ...

Max ma by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I have a couple of questions regarding Reset-I and Reset-O messages on the Cisco ASA.  I read a document that Reset-I will appear on the ASA if the inside host resets the connection, but what denotes an 'Inside' host?  Is the inside host de...

Tried setting up a Shape Policy and it states its invalid.  Worked fine on my 5520, just curious if anyone else might know why its coming as invalid now                          ciscoasa(config-pmap-c)# shape                                          ...

TechDude by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the market for a NGFW and was wondering where people are with their current Cisco ASA with Sourcefire. Obviously the road seems long to get a mature product from the merging of the two technologies, e.g. SourceFire defence centre and ASDM are ...

AmziUK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA's running in active standby mode, each with an ASA SF module. I am getting errors on the SF module in the Standby because it is not receiving any traffic. I believe it is by design that the standby ASA SF module is not receiving any tr...

I have a question on an old 8.0(3) ASA. I inherited these from a previous developer and am having trouble getting into them through SSH from a remote location.Here is a rough setup for them:  - I am in a remote office with 10.10.10.0 IP Subnet setup....

Jon Moots by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card