Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are using "nat-control" on existing FWSM, and will migrate to ASA5585X v9.1.On the new ASA code, "nat-control" is gone, I got that. And traffics from higher security interface to a lower security interface will be allowed by default, furthermore, ...

a12288 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a very small location with a 10-User ASA5505.  They currently have 2PCs, 1 Printer, a VoIP phone, and an Access Point, with the ASA acting as the local site router.  The site works fine, but occasionally they will have a visitor or two that co...

wvdemaria by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I bought this PIX 501 on second hand market for 5 pound, good bargain.But it seems that doesn't boot. The leds are blinking as show the video.I can't acces via ethernet, I didn't try by console cable.I replaced the internal lithium battery BR2032...

hi everyone,I just inherit an ASA from the previous System Admin and I need to configure it to allow a server sitting on DMZ to communicate with 2 (failover) servers on INSIDE zone on various UPD and TCP port.DMZ host : 192.168.3.202INSIDE host 1:  1...

HIeu Phan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am running FWSM, in routed mode/single context.I have an DMZ Interface.  I need a host to be able to access some servers on this Interface.I've created a rule that will allow anything from this host into these DMZ hosts.But traffic is not com...

victorm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CISCO Recommendations below:Unable to Access the AIP SSM through ASDMProblem:This error message is seen on the GUI.Error connecting to sensor. Error Loading Sensor errorSolution:Check the IPS SSM management interface is up/down, and check its configu...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to allow access to my inside users on port 5222 for a new phone system application on a ASA5505. All of my inside users are using DHCP from a Domain Controller.  If I connect to another network that does not have a ASA 5505 in place I am ...

Hi there ,  Received a brand new ASA 5585X & with license for 50 security contexts , however current status shows just 2 , how do i activate license for 50 ?Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited      perpet...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card